The Vacant Positions:
1. Lecturer of IELTS Speaking/IELTS Writing
2. Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor of Management
3. Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor of Economics and International Finance
1. Bachelor or above degree
2. Minimum2-year teaching experience for language teachers
5-year or above working experience for specialized-course teachers
3. Age from 25- 55 years old
The package offer includes:
1. A sightseeing trip once a year organized by College of International Education
2. On-campus apartment
3. Accident, medical and surgical insurance for appointees
4. Sixteen(16) teaching hours a week
5. Paid holiday:winter vacation for short-term teachers (work for one academic year) and both winter and summervacationsfor long-term employees
Standard of Salary
Experiencedteacher with Bachelor Degree, RMB 8,300 /month;
Experiencedteacher with Master Degree, RMB 8,600 /month;
Senior Lecturer, RMB 9,000-10,000 /month
Associate Professor, RMB 10,000-12,000 /month;
Professor RMB 12,000-16,000 /month;
Free Accommodation on campus
We provide free equipped accommodation on campus for international teachers (Fees of electricity, gas and internet should be paid by individuals.)
Insurance & Medical Care
For international teachers, we take out insurance for sever diseases, hospitalization and accidental injury for the foreign teachers during their working period in the university.
We offerflight subsidy RMB 10,000 as a bonus every year for long-term international teachers (after renewing the contract).
HOW TO APPLY
Please email to us the following information:
1. Letter: A one-page letter that indicates your situation, aspirations and competence.
2. Teaching subjects: A list of the courses you have taught in the last five years (give the course title, institution, and the level of each course).
3. Your resume / curriculum vitae.
4. Two photographs of yourself.
5. Teaching: A statement of your teaching philosophy and achievements. Recent assessments of your teaching.
6. Copies of all your earned degree and diploma certificates.
7. A copy of your passport.
8. References: If you wish, you may include up to three references. These should not be your confidential referees.
9. Referees: The contact details for three referees whom we may contact confidentially, one of whom should be a recent employer.
Please email your complete application to: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
There is no set closing date for applications. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Deadline: All positions are open for application until filled.
Remark: Please indicate the position you wish to apply for in your email.
SCAU COPYRIGHT © 2105 SOUTH CHINA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.DESIGNED BY : NEWEDGE